Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already 2008! We celebrated New Year's with some of Andrew's friends in a nearby town. Peter was actually awake, so I took his picture just as the ball dropped in Times Square. I have been thinking about resolutions lately. I really want to set some goals for this year and actually work towards them. After I've had some time to think, I'll post them. Maybe having them in writing will help keep me accountable for them. In the meantime, here are Peter's resolutions...



1. To sleep through the night consistently.


2. To learn to eat solid food.


3. To learn to walk.

I think those are 3 very attainable goals for him, don't you think?

2007 was wonderful because I got the best gift ever. Peter is learning new things every day. We were out to dinner tonight and he held and played with a toy for the first time. He has slept through the night for several nights now, and he is becoming quite the proficient little eater. It used to take me 45 minutes to an hour to nurse him. Now we're usually done in half an hour or less. He is "talking" up a storm, and he is getting the cutest little personality.

He's sleeping now, so I should probably get some sleep too. Enjoy these first pics of the new year!



This was just as the ball dropped and 2008 began. Oh, and just in case you're wondering...No, that's not Andrew's or Peter's beverage on the side table.


Celebrating the New Year with New Jersey friends


Peter and Paul, one of Andrew's friends from high school

No comments: