Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

We didn't go out at 5am (although I have done that in the past!!), but we did hit one store this morning. Peter slept until 8am. That is unheard of for him, so I was SO happy! Because he woke up late, I knew he wouldn't take a morning nap. After breakfast, we headed up to Michael's. Notice that he is learning to use utensils. :)


We have quite a few 5x7 pictures of Peter, so we picked out a collage frame for the wall. It was regularly $40. After the sale and coupon, we got it for $10.50. Quite a deal!

I'm not sure Peter thought so, but he was a good sport about it. I think he was thankful that we didn't have to go shopping at any other stores...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow -- I can't decide if he looks more like you or Jonathan in that shopping cart photo. Definitely a little Beeler baby.