Friday, April 17, 2009

Austin Nature & Science Center

Every time people come to visit from out of town, I try to take them somewhere fun in Austin. Andrew's parents spent Easter weekend with us, so we went down to Austin Nature & Science Center on Monday. The weather was absolutely perfect! There were animals to look at, rocks to climb on, caves to walk through, water to try to play in, dinosaur bones to walk under, sand to dig in, and of course - ROCKS TO PICK UP! I think Peter's favorite thing to do everywhere we go is to pick up rocks. Maybe he'll be a geologist one day...





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that you always find somewhere interesting to take your guests. I love the Nature Center.

Mya and River said...

I'll have to check that place out sometime when Mya is a little older. Peter is such a boy. It's so cute!