Friday, June 26, 2009

Playing with Photoshop Elements

While Peter napped today, I decided to play around with editing pictures. I have a great camera and a great subject - I bet I could do great things with editing if I could just figure it out! Here's what I came up with today...

***I didn't edit this picture to necessarily make it better. I just used it to play around and see what the program can do.

This is Peter and his friend Sydney. They were playing in Peter's playhouse, and from the expressions on their faces, they were having a GREAT time!!!

Original

Edited


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you're having fun. Almost as much fun as the two of them. :)

Mya and River said...

You're getting it. :) If you have any questions, let me know. I have CS3, not sure how much they are alike.