Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Peter Color Markers

I usually ask Peter how his day at Krista's was when I pick him up after work each day. As I put him in the car today, I asked him if he had fun today.


Mommy: Peter, did you have fun at Ms. Krista's today?


Peter: Peter color markers. Avery color markers, too.


I was so impressed! He actually answered me today! :) He also used two sentences and added the word "too" to indicate that Avery colored as well.


Here is what he colored with markers. He did such a great job. :)

On a side note - he slept from 8:30pm-6:30am last night!!! That's the 2nd night in almost 2 months that he's actually slept through the night. :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

It is so exciting when they can tell you what they did all day! I am very impressed with his syntax. That is neat.

Carol_E said...

I hope you were able to sleep through the night, too!

Elizabeth said...

yea for sentences, but super yea for sleep!!!! Hope it continues!

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute! Yay for sleep!