Saturday, November 10, 2007

You Might Not Believe It...

Last Tuesday evening, Andrew took over Peter duty so I could take a shower. After showering, I was getting dressed when I heard a very sweet sound downstairs. Andrew's mom had given us 3 Praise Baby DVDs back in July. Praise Baby is very similar to Baby Einstein DVDs with a Christian twist - it's 30 minutes of praise music sung by a female with pictures of babies, nature, numbers, letters, etc. For those of you who know my husband well, this is NOT his style of music at all! When we got the DVDs, I figured it would be one of those things that Peter would watch while Daddy was at work because I wasn't even sure Daddy could tolerate the sweet music of the DVDs. Imagine my surprise when I came downstairs after my shower to see Daddy and Peter singing and dancing to the Praise Baby music. Andrew had sung almost the entire DVD to him! It's amazing what a dad will do to calm his fussy baby. I wish I had a video of it, but I think Andrew would have definitely deleted that footage!

No comments: