Sunday, April 13, 2008

Still sick...but definitely on the road to recovery. :)

Well, we have started week 2 of being sick. Peter is getting better and better by the day, but there is still some congestion and coughing, especially at night. He's sitting next to me as I type, and I can hear the congestion as he's breathing. We didn't take him to church again this Sunday because we just can't risk him getting any of his nursery friends sick. He is sleeping better than he was last weekend, but I still spend about 2/3 of the night in his room sleeping with him. Although I'm sure he enjoys that, I'm really ready to get a full night's sleep in my own bed again! Hopefully he'll be fully recovered by next weekend so we can go see everyone in Houston and meet Camille very soon.

On a side note - I fed him a couple of tiny bites of pancake this morning while we were out to breakfast. He wasn't too sure about it, but he didn't spit it out. He kind of sucked on it for a little while and finally figure out that he was supposed to swallow it. That caused a small coughing fit, so I think I'll wait on pancakes for now...

No comments: