Friday, October 24, 2008

Change of Scenery

Peter and I went to the mall tonight to get out of the house and enjoy a change of scenery. I can only walk around the block so many times. Andrew now has the stomach bug, so getting out of the house also allowed him to rest in peace and quiet. Peter hasn't really had much in his stomach the past few days except Pirate's Booty and breast milk, so he decided he was really hungry tonight. I'm hoping that is a sign that this bug is almost gone! We shared some chicken nuggets and french fries from Chick-Fil-A. I didn't let him eat too much just in case, but he did enjoy a little dinner. Then we walked around the mall. It was nice to just get out and do something different. We bought a few things at Dollar Tree, and I found a new pair of sunglasses for $10 to replace the pair I lost a few weeks ago. We were back before 8pm, and Peter went right to bed. I'm praying for an uneventful night tonight!

No comments: