Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January 20, 2009...

...The last day that Andrew and I had a full night's sleep...

Peter has been sick for several weeks now, and he hasn't slept in his own bed (or any other bed!) for almost 2 weeks. Congestion, coughing, and teething are keeping the poor little guy awake all night unless being held by one of us.

We are waiting on results of a chest x-ray from the doctor, but the flu test and blood work looked ok.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth...I just haven't had any time to myself in weeks to check e-mail, look at facebook, blog, or pretty much do anything that Peter can't help with.

Since I get to watch him sleep these days, I have gotten some cute sleeping pictures. I'll post them as soon as he decides to sleep in his own bed so I can get on the computer without sweet little fingers typing on every key possible while I'm trying to do the same. :)

Please pray for healing for Peter and sleep for the whole family! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Poor Peter! (And poor Mommy and Daddy, too)

I hope he gets to feeling better soon!