Wednesday, February 6, 2008

An Early Morning

Peter woke up early this morning. I usually wake him around 6:30am, but he decided to wake up on his own at 5:50am today. I was a little upset at first - I wanted my last 40 minutes of sleep! However, after seeing his smiling face as he looked up at me from his bed, I realized that spending time with my sweet little boy was more important than those last few minutes of sleep. I was able to nurse him for longer than usual this morning since we weren't rushed for time. After getting dressed, we spent some time playing and reading. It was a relaxing morning. Peter will only be little once - I'm excited about all the time I get to spend with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so advanced!

Kristen M. said...

Hi, I didn't know you had a blog. It is good to see that you are enjoying being a mom.