Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Exercising His Rights

Check out his shirt...look closely...do you see it???
Peter voted today. I have no idea who he voted for, but I heard him ask for the Republican ballot. He tried to tell me who he chose, but I am still having a problem interpreting what he is saying. The lady at the voting place told him to take a sticker so everyone would know that he voted today!
Another accomplishment - he is SO CLOSE to sitting on his own!!! He's leaning a bit in this picture, but he is holding himself up pretty well. My little boy is growing up...

The Texas primaries are on March 4. Early voting ends this Friday.

Don't forget to VOTE!!!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

He is just getting too gosh darn big!!! I wish I could be there to meet him! I still need to know how many cm he is so I can send him a cute outfit from Japan!

Rebecca said...

I love the public service announcement regarding voting. Very nice. It was also very nice to get a picture of Peter with the sticker. This will be his (and Sydney's) first presidential election, and I think that's kind of neat. One of the things that I think defines a generation are the leaders in office during their lives. Go Peter -- way to take part in the American election process!