Friday, July 17, 2009

Big Brother!


Peter's growing up so fast, and he will soon be a big brother!!! Baby Hazen #2 is due Jan. 5, 2010. We are so excited about the new addition to our family, but it's hard to believe that Peter won't be the "baby" anymore.
He's almost 22 months - just 2 more months, and he'll be 2! He has a HUGE vocabulary. I often find myself telling him to use his words when he is trying to communicate with me. Although he doesn't really speak in sentences longer than 2 or 3 words, he can still get his point across. He has developed the cutest personality, and we are just having so much fun at this age.
We leave for New Jersey in the morning - pictures to come! :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Carol_E said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news about Baby Hazen #2! I hope your pregnancy will be an easy one.

Mya and River said...

OH my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new baby!! Grandma told me just the other day, and I am so excited for you!