Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring...maybe?

So the weather today was absolutely beautiful! It's been a wet and cold winter around here, so it was nice to be able to go outside to play without coats and long sleeved shirts. The kids and I joined some twin/triplet mommies and kiddos at a nearby park to play and have lunch. Peter enjoyed the fresh air, and I enjoyed getting out of the house. Because my immune system isn't back to normal, I am finding myself not feeling well lately - stomach bug, congestion, sore throat, coughing, etc. I am pretty much staying home (except for church and a couple of meals out) to try to stay away from some of the germs that I would prefer not to have enter my body. If the weather will continue to cooperate, it will be great to get outside more!




1 comment:

Mya and River said...

We're loving the weather too!!! It's park season. :)