Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hazen Family 2nd Annual Pi Day Celebration

Well, Pi Day is here again (click here to see Pi Day 2009). Being the math nerd that I am, we of course had to celebrate by doing things today related to circles. I think I'll teach Peter about circumference and diameter next year, but for now, we stuck with just focusing on the circle.

We ate circular donuts for breakfast...
We went to Kiddie Acres with Papa John and rode rides that went around in a circle...
Papa John even brought along his harmonica to make train whistle sounds while riding the train...
Danielle wondered what all the excitement was about. Maybe she'll enjoy Pi Day 2011 a little better. :)
Peter explored the circular lens cap to my camera...

Happy Pi Day 2010!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that you guys do Pi Day!

Danielle is changing so much... losing that newborn look and getting her baby look. Just beautiful!

Mya and River said...

I wondered if you were going to celebrate that again this year. ;) Mya loves Kiddie Acres!! I need to take her back. I always forget about it! I agree with Rebecca. Danielle is just plain gorgeous!!