Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Low in the grave he lay, Jesus my Savior,

Waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord!

Up from the grave He arose,

With a mighty triumph o'er His foes,

He arose a Victor from the dark domain,

And He lives forever, with His saints to reign!

He arose! He arose!

Hallelujah! Christ arose!


I am so blessed to be spending Easter with my family - holding my kiddos!! Praise God for healing my body and allowing me to return home to the three most precious people in my life.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!


Happy Easter 2010!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Easter!

I love the pictures with the words from the hymn below... very much captures the spirit of a family in their walk with God.

He is Risen!

Anonymous said...

Kara, I LOVE this! Wish I could've been there with you :) The pic of Peter with Danielle crying is priceless! Peter's like, help, what do I do here?