Friday, March 14, 2008

The Best Spring Break EVER!

I have had some pretty fabulous Spring Breaks, but this one beats them all. After being back at work for 2 months, I got to spend a whole week enjoying my little boy. We had a great time visiting family and just hanging out together. Here are some pictures from the past week...
Peter giving Aunt Amy a little practice - Baby Beeler is due in 2 weeks!!
Peter cried and cried the last time Jared tried to hold him. Aunt Mary "backed" Peter in this time, though, so he wouldn't know who was holding him. :)
This is Melanie, Jared's fiancee. We are SO EXCITED that she is joining our family!


Peter and Grandma hanging out on the couch. Grandma is coming on Sunday to stay with Peter for a few days while I go to work. We are very excited about her visit!


We visited Grandpa at work before going home to Austin.




My sweet, sleepy boy...


Splish splash, I was taking a bath...



Look Mom - I can sit up!

Uh, never mind! :)


Hanging with cousins (Holly and Victoria) and Great-Grandpa Beeler



And now introducing our newest talent.......



Sitting in a highchair!!! Peter is sitting in a "floppy seat" in a highchair at Cafe Java. He is getting so big!

Now I start counting the days until summer vacation... :)

No comments: