Monday, March 3, 2008

A New Talent

Well, if you count peeing on the wall a talent, Peter has two new talents. :) We usually don't have a problem with diaper changes, but the past few days have been rough. Saturday he just got the changing table wet. His aim was so good today that he got the whole wall wet. I will just have to increase my speed of removing the old diaper and putting on the new one...

His new talent is sucking on his toes!!! After the peeing fiasco on Saturday evening, I was wiping off the changing table and putting a new cover on the changing pad. I put Peter on the bed while I was doing that, and here's what I turned around to after getting things cleaned up.
He was sucking on his toes with all his might - I wish I had gotten it on video. I hope they were clean!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't envy you the joys of having a son when it comes to diaper changes and potty training. : )

I think that there are few things cuter than a baby who has found their feet. So cute!

Anonymous said...

He's going to have some pretty wet feet if he sucks on them as hard as he does his hands. Too funny!