Monday, February 8, 2010

Family Time at the Park

We took advantage of the good weather the other day to walk down to the playground with the kids. Peter enjoyed being outside, Danielle got a good nap in, and I got to walk and get some exercise. I was tired and a bit out of breath after walking to the park, but it was nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Walking to the playground and back was the most walking I've done unassisted. Well, I was pushing the stroller, so maybe that's considered assisted, but I wasn't using a walker. I'm still slow when I walk, but I'm getting faster. Andrew and Peter just walked ahead of us and waited for us to catch up every so often. It's pretty funny when your toddler walks faster than you! I'm so thankful for the time that my family is getting to spend together. I will never again take it for granted.



4 comments:

Brandy Lewis said...

What a great day. And you make me appreciate every moment that I have with Mya. Thank you! I'm so glad you were able to walk to the park. That's just amazing! Still thinking about you every day!

Marcella said...

WOW!!! This is just wonderful news. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

that is kinda funny how your son is walking faster than you it is better not to be lazy and to walk slow, its better to just go for it and have a good time with you family

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.