Monday, February 1, 2010

My Bestest Buddy

Before Danielle was born, Peter and I were pretty much inseparable. Except for the few hours every morning that I was at work, we did everything together. We ran errands together, went to playgroups together, cooked together, played together - he was always with me. Being in the hospital with Danielle was the first time I had been away from him for more than a few hours at a time. I'm so thankful that he doesn't have any concept of time because being away from him for 3 weeks was hard. He knows that Mommy was sick, but he has no idea that I was away for so long. Today I actually sat on the floor with Peter and played. It was so nice to be able to play with my buddy and just enjoy being with him.

(Of course I had to have help getting off the floor, but that's why I have a sweet husband.)

No comments: