Monday, January 11, 2010

And finishing up the hospital pictures...

(Hey all, Rebecca here)

I decided to go ahead and post the rest of the hospital pictures because I am starting to get some really good ones from the house and I am anxious to post those as well.

But as Andrew says, I can't post them all at once. I have to leave you folks hanging just a bit, ready for more. (So blame him if you are all, why in the world won't she just post all the pictures already. Then again, Andrew is also threatening to copyright all of the pictures and charge a usage fee and I'm pretty sure that was a joke, so maybe the other was as well.)

Before the c-section

Danielle's first doll, a present from her big brother


My favorite picture of Kara and Danielle


Danielle ready to come home

The family, ready to come home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

typical of my brother to threaten usage fees...you better post away while you can!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I hope he doesn't read the comments section... once he knows how many people are reading the blog, he'll know he has a money-making venture and be certain to charge.