Monday, January 18, 2010

More Danielle + Peter + Family pics

(Hey guys, it's Rebecca again)

I have a lot of pictures to post today. I knew that in the grandparent's post, I hadn't gotten any pictures of Diana and I really hated that because she has spent so much time with the kids, sleeping over at the house to get up with Danielle so finally I found some good pictures of her with the kids and wanted to post those. I also found some great-grandparents and aunts (oddly, no uncles, but I think that's because Jonathan and Brian are so far away). So here's the rest of the family + Danielle and Peter pictures. I hope I got everyone's name right.


Okay, I really think that these are the Beeler's, Kara's Austin area grandparents. Someone chime in if I'm wrong.



These are Cathy's parents from the Houston area.

Diana (Kara's amazing stepmom)




Andrew's sister, Aunt Kim, from New Jersey




Aunt Mary (actually Danielle's Great Aunt)

Auntie Em (Kara's sister Emma)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Michelle Scates)

Rebecca, I'm pretty sure everyone is correct! Nice job :). Kara has ALOT of relatives.