Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playdate with Sydney

(Rebecca here)

I have some other pictures from the house, but today I wanted to post the pictures of Peter's playdate with my daughter. We went to the outlet mall to ride the rides.

Peter is such a thoughtful guy. Sydney kept lagging behind and Peter would turn to look for her and call for her to catch up. Super cute!

At one point, Peter's grandma had ducked into the shoe store while I watched the kids ride rides and Peter was a little anxious about her leaving, so we had to follow. Once in the store, having found his grandma, he was happy to run a muck with Sydney. I always wonder why the shoe store people have to double check to make sure you have two shoes of the same size in the box. How would they get mixed up, I wondered.

Having watched two toddlers in a shoe store for all of five minutes, I can totally answer that question now. I hope these shoe store people are the kind that check.

This is my favorite. I have grown so accustomed to a certain little miss who will not, can not, you can't make her smile that I have stopped asking. So I took this picture of Peter and then Cathy says, "Oh, Peter smile" and then had me take another.

"Isn't that better?" Cathy asked.

Well, of course it is. I just forgot other people's kids will do this. Such a sweetie.

2 comments:

Mya and River said...

Wow, Rebecca, you are a rare friend! What a an awesome person you are to update Kara's blog for her! Thank you! I have enjoyed reading your updates! Love your sense of humor too. ;)

Rebecca said...

Thanks! I think we all know how important the mommy-blog is to the mommy and all I can think is that when Kara gets home, she'll want to know what her family was up to while she was away.