Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rebecca Signing Out

(Hey guys, it's Rebecca)

I just got that call I had been waiting for... the one I knew would happen.

I'm done.

Over.

Complete.

Finished.

No more Rebecca posts.

Sigh.

It's like that in these hard economic times. You get a gig doing something while someone's on maternity leave. They have this near-death experience and you think, "wow, I'm gonna go full time" and then against all odds, they have this miraculous healing. Then you think, "well, the recovery time for this sort of thing is long and arduous, I'll be around for a while." No, less than a week and I get that call.

Kara's going home.

And she wants her blog back.

I have never been so happy to not be needed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've done a commendable job! i'd hire you to take over my blog if i had one :)

Mya and River said...

You were awesome!!! And so funny! Love your personality. We will miss you but we've missed Kara more. ;)

Rebecca said...

I know what you mean, Brandy!

Elizabeth said...

Have enjoyed and appreciated the updates, but glad you lost your spot Rebecca... LOL

So happy Kara is going home! YEA!!!

Thistlefur said...

THANKS for your great work! Like a good missionary, you have worked your way out of a job! And we are grateful! :D